On Wednesday, November 18, 2020, Fasken BC rolled out its first virtual Symposium, an online experience that allowed for physical distancing while updating participants on recent trends, issues and case law related to multiple areas of practice.
Our virtual Symposium offered first-rate sessions in an easily accessible format. From the comfort of your home or office, our complimentary pre-recorded sessions provided in-house counsel with the opportunity to learn from our award-winning lawyers and external professionals with expertise in their fields. Participants had the benefit of deciding when, where and how often sessions were viewed.
Session videos and materials are accessible via the individual session links below. You will be directed to fill in your contact information under the Access Presentation Material section on each page in order to gain access.
- A.I. and Legal Ethics for In-House Counsel and Other Lawyers [ETHICS]
- Cross-Border Investigations and Proceedings: What In-House Counsel Need to Know
- ESG and the In-House Counsel - Legal Tools and Business Impacts
- How to Manage Your Relationship With Your Lender After Default
- Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste: Planning Opportunities for Business Owners During COVID-19
- Tax in a COVID-19 World
- The Bad Times: Navigating Real Property Investments and Challenges During Crisis
- Trends in M&A: Indigenous Equity in Energy and Infrastructure
- Your Employee Has Gone Viral: Now What? How to Navigate the Court of Law and Court of Public Opinion