Fasken’s Cannabis Group invites you to attend a series of webinars on current issues in the cannabis space. Each session will feature lawyers from our global offices as well as guest speakers from Canada and the United States.
On October 27, 2021, please join us for the second webinar in the series: Regulation of Cannabis Edibles. In this panel discussion, our speakers will address the following topics:
- Trends in cannabis edibles and consumables in Canada and the United States
- Innovations in extraction and processing methods and related technologies
- Applicable regulations including product restrictions and the approval process
- Branding, marketing, packaging and labelling rules
- Manon Grand-Maitre, Interim Vice President, Associate General Counsel, Compliance, Canopy Growth Corporation
- Alex Pasternack, Executive Vice President, Binske
- Dave Podersky-Cannon, Chief Systems Director, Canxlabs
- George Smitherman, President, Cannabis Council of Canada
- Barbara Miller, Partner, Fasken (Toronto)
- John Webster, Associate, Fasken (Toronto)
- Opening Remarks - Barbara Miller, Partner, Fasken
- 12:00 pm - 1:45 pm (ET) Webinar and Q&A
This program will be conducted as a live webinar and will not be recorded
Next webinar in the series
Please stay tuned for the next webinar in the Cannabis Law Webinar Series
- Restructuring Cannabis Companies - November 2021
This programme contains 1.75 hours of accredited content for the purposes of the Law Society of British Columbia’s annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. The session has been loaded with the LSBC and is titled “Cannabis Law Webinar Series: Regulation of Cannabis Edibles – October 2021”. It is available for claiming through your LSBC Member Portal.
A confirmation of participation will be sent to you for your continuing education hours with the Barreau du Québec.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.