Toronto (Canada) – The 2022 edition of Managing Intellectual Property’s IP Stars has named thirteen Fasken lawyers to their rankings:
- Antoine Aylwin- Trademark star 2022
- Karl Delwaide - Notable practitioner 2022
- Julie Desrosiers - Patent star 2022
- Johann Gest - Notable practitioner 2022
- Jay Kerr-Wilson - Copyright star 2022
- Marie Lafleur - Patent star 2022
- Joanie Lapalme - Notable practitioner 2022
- Christian Leblanc - Patent star 2022 and Trademark star 2022
- Jason Markwell - Patent star 2022
- Marek Nitoslawski - Patent star 2022 and Trademark star 2022
- Aidan O’Neill - Notable practitioner 2022
- Patricia Seguin - Trademark star 2022
- David Turgeon - Patent star 2022
Fasken’s Intellectual Property group works with clients ranging from solo investors and start-ups to multinational corporations. Their expertise includes IP portfolio management, assistance with product development, securing of IP registrations as needed, licensing and sale of IP assets, and advice on branding and management of domain names.
About Managing Intellectual Property
Managing Intellectual Property has been researching and ranking firms in IP since 1996. They now cover over 80 jurisdictions, making their legal directory, IP STARS, one of the most authoritative and comprehensive in the industry.
Fasken is a leading international law firm with more than 800 lawyers and ten offices on four continents. Clients rely on us for practical, innovative and cost-effective legal services. We solve the most complex business and litigation challenges, providing exceptional value. For additional information, please visit our website at fasken.com.